Last month, we explained the different ways you can roll-up your flower. This month, we’re focusing on joints, specifically, how to roll the perfect joint.
What you’ll need:
- ½ gram of ground flower
- 1 ¼ sized rolling papers (the standard size)
- Joint filter or crutches
- Cone packer, chopstick or thin stick to to pack the cone down (optional)
- Accordion fold your filter paper, then roll in a small tube. The larger the tube, the larger the joint.
- Place the filter on one of the shorter ends of the rolling paper, lengthwise. Make sure the filter sticks out slightly.
- Placing your thumb on the opposite end, indent the paper so that it makes a canoe shape.
- Fill your rolling paper lengthwise with ground flower, make sure to leave space to roll.
- Pinch the paper together so both long sides are touching. Gently roll back and forth to form the circumference of the joint.
- Tuck the unglued side of the paper into the roll and roll it up. Then, lick the glued side and fold down.
- Work your way down the joint tucking and sealing.
- Pack the joint with a firm poke with a cone packer, chopstick, or thin stick. This will ensure an even burn.
- Finally, twist the top closed and you’re ready to toke!