Terrapin for the People
Terrapin Care Station hopes to lead the cannabis industry in a socially-conscious movement that supports thriving communities through advocacy, innovative environmental practices, responsible policy-making and collaboration with hyper-local, social justice community programs and efforts.
What Makes Us Different
We Plant Local Roots. That means we are not only locally focused but we are also future oriented. We work with communities to achieve their vision, innovate alongside leaders to challenge old-world thinking and educate partners for mutual benefit. We aim to leave a positive impact, model authentic relationships and support local — both within communities and within our industry. Change requires purpose, courage and humility. And it requires that we practice these tenets together on a daily basis.
WHAT LIGHTS US UP
- The Re-entry Initiative
- Longmont Community Justice Partnership
- Out Boulder County
- HOPE for Longmont
- Climate Change education through the Green Team
- Supporters of LGBTQIA+ events and fundraisers
- National Hunger and Homelessness Awareness Week (Holiday Food Drive)
- Sponsor of the Aurora Police Association’s Shop with a Cop program
- Supporter of Kids’ Food Basket in Grand Rapids, Mich.
- Supporter of MomsBloom in Grand Rapids, Mich.
- Leading conversations around cannabis and the opioid epidemic
Political Advocacy & Education
- Partnership with Boulder Police Department on confiscating fraudulent IDs
- Sponsor of Boulder Bike to Work Day
- Drives GOTV Efforts through the Cannabis Voter Project
- Utilizing external affairs to advance cannabis reform in Congress and across the country
- Members of Chambers of Commerce in:
- Boulder, Colo.
- Longmont, Colo.
- Aurora, Colo.
- Denver, Colo.
- South Metro Denver
- Clinton County, Pa.
Arts & Culture
- Centennial State Ballet — Youth Ballet Company
- Sponsorships with the Boulder and Fox theaters
- Supporters of music festivals like ARISE and Underground Music Showcase
- VetForce — Spearheaded the launch of a veteran-owned cannabis security firm
- Veteran-focused internal hiring with job fairs held at VFW Posts
Providing all Veterans and their families the necessary logistics support and financial resources to be professionally and personally successful, and to help those who served make successful transitions from military to civilian careers.