Welcome to Terrapin Care Station!
Terrapin Care Station continues to monitor the outbreak–please check here or consult our home page for additional company-specific updates.
If you have a question or feedback that we didn’t address here, our Customer Care team is here for you! Always feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-855-599-CARE (2273).
Check below for both COVID-19 and standard FAQs.
What are Terrapin's current COVID-19 policies?
Online Orders-- Skip the Line!
Did you know you can place orders on-line for store pick-up? View our up-to-date menus and place your online order using the link below! Most of our locations also offer Express in-lobby ordering as well.
Find the menu for your location here – https://www.terrapincarestation.com/locations
“Where am I allowed to use my product?” -- “Can I fly it home with me?”
When it comes to buying and consuming cannabis in our Great State, you may have a lot of questions. Fortunately, Colorado has Meg the Budtender to help!
Common Cannabis Questions!
Leafly is a great resource for all of your educational needs!
Check out their Cannabis 101 page for answers, information, and plenty of articles on some of the newest research in our industry. https://www.leafly.com/news/cannabis-101
Some of our favorite articles:
What are Cannabinoids? https://www.leafly.com/news/cannabis-101/cannabinoids-101-what-makes-cannabis-medicine
What is CBD? https://www.leafly.com/news/cbd/what-does-cbd-do
What is the difference between Sativa and Indica? https://www.leafly.com/news/cannabis-101/sativa-indica-and-hybrid-differences-between-cannabis-types
How is Cannabis consumed? https://www.leafly.com/news/cannabis-101/the-complete-list-of-cannabis-delivery-methods
What are Cannabis terpenes? https://www.leafly.com/news/cannabis-101/terpenes-the-flavors-of-cannabis-aromatherapy
- We do not accept vertical IDs (a format used in many states to indicate a person under the age of 21).
- No pets are allowed in the store. Service animals are always welcome!
- No backpacks in the budroom–you can leave them with our receptionist while you shop. Please refrain from personal cell phone use in the budroom.
- No personal phone use in the budroom–this is to protect your privacy, the privacy of other shoppers, and, of course, our team.
- No Cameras
- No Weapons
- No alcohol in the store
- No consumption on the premises. This includes eating a gummy or consuming any product on the way out.