Fast growing national cannabis brand seeks a Shipping Supervisor. This position will report to the Packaging Manager and Production Manager. The Shipping Supervisor oversees the lockup and helps to prepare products, which will sell in stores and help represent the mission and goals of Terrapin Care Station through attention to detail and care for quality products. They are responsible for checking all flower products with speed, quality and accuracy while adhering to Terrapin Care Station’s standards for packaging. The Shipping Supervisor is an important part of the seed-to-sale chain of production and act as the bridge from garden to store, ensuring delivery of the best customer experience Terrapin Care Station can provide.
- All products that have been processed will be brought to the safe for inspection to ensure quality and compliance before entry into Metrc and transfer to stores for sale.
- Pulling the products manifested for retail locations daily, ensuring the proper packages are delivered to their designated destination. Notifying Security when shipment is ready for counting. Assisting the delivery driver while loading the transfer vehicle to ensure the packages pulled match packages on the manifest.
- Logging and creating packages in the proper spreadsheets and Metrc as needed for the grow facility.
- Responsible for locking and unlocking the cages for storing production.
- Should be able maintain accurate counts of prepared product, as well as back-stock and inventory to be moved to retail locations. Must assist Packaging Manager in maintaining inventory of packaging supplies and equipment.
- All products created in Metrc and Leaflink for the grow facility must be logged in the designated spreadsheet and web based programs.
- Capable of creating packages in Metrc as well as locating any necessary information.
- Able to use a windows operating system including Microsoft Office, the POS system, and inventory software. Should have a knowledge of web-based menus and applications.
- Possess a willingness to learn strain genetics and morphology, as well as signs of disease or other quality issues pertaining to the products.
- Must be aware of all laws surrounding compliance.
At a minimum, here’s what you need:
- Current State Mandated Badge or Background Check.
- A strong competency working with digital spreadsheets. (Excel, Google sheets)
- Ability to stand for 8 hours a day
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to perform other duties as needed
- Able to manage multiple tasks in a fast moving, highly regulated environment with deadlines
We’d also like if you to have:
1+ years of previous cannabis experience
How we treat our customers is how we treat all applicants with care & respect. Our organization thrives on a diverse environment. Terrapin Care Station is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). All applicants will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation, you may contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
Terrapin is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm