Shake Production Team Member
Fast growing national cannabis brand seeks a Shake Production Team Member. This position will report to the Packaging Manager and Shake Production Supervisor. Shake Production Team Members are critical to our business as they create shake products including pre-rolls as a high quality product. Individuals in this role are responsible for packaging all flower products with speed, quality, and accuracy. Shake Production Team Members are to adhere to our standards for packaging and must meet industry compliance requirements. A Shake Production Team Members are an important part of the seed-to-sale chain of production and act as the bridge from garden to store, ensuring delivery of the best customer experience Terrapin Care Station can provide.
- Able to retain knowledge of label types, and apply labels to products as outlined in the standard labeling procedures
- Should thoroughly understand operation and routine maintenance of single load cell scales.
- Should be able to learn to operate the automated cone packing machine. Ability to work quickly and accurately to ensure that cones are filled and packaged correctly is essential.
- Able to maintain accurate counts of prepared product, as well as back-stock and inventory to be moved to retail locations.
- Able to use a windows operating system including Microsoft Office, the POS system, and inventory software. Should have a knowledge of web-based menus and applications
- Possess a willingness to learn strain genetics and morphology, as well as signs of disease or other quality issues.
- Must be aware of all laws surrounding compliance in medical or retail business operations
At a minimum, here’s what you need:
- Current State Mandated Badge or Background Check.
- A strong competency working with digital spreadsheets. (Excel, Google sheets)
- Ability to stand for 8 hours a day
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to perform other duties as needed
- Able to manage multiple tasks in a fast moving, highly regulated environment with deadlines
We’d also like if you to have:
1+ years of previous cannabis experience
How we treat our customers is how we treat all applicants with care & respect. Our organization thrives on a diverse environment. Terrapin Care Station is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). All applicants will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation, you may contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclosures: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. These statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
Terrapin is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm