Grand Rapids, MI
Full Time Salaried + Performance Bonus
The Sales Manager is an integral part of the Sales and Production teams at Terrapin Michigan. This position ensures that we are putting our products in the right places and building strong long-term customer relationships.
- Sell products on a weekly basis and meet sales goals
- Build rapport with clients and establish strong relationships
- Making regular store visits to client locations to build rapport and ensure Terrapin is well represented
- Maintaining a deep knowledge of our product line and organizing times to educate retail staff on our products, answering questions and gathering feedback
- Alert clients to new/restocked products
- Upsell clients on products that they may not be carrying
- Work to ensure high-demand products are allotted correctly
- Getting new clients and expanding distribution as necessary
- Maintain a deep understanding of customer needs and monitor their preferences
- Resolve escalated customer issues and customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Act as Brand Ambassador
- Arrange and execute in-store pop-ups to “meet and greet” with patients and dispensary staff and educate on our products as well as attend events that we sponsor
- Work with Sales Director and Production teams to ensure product inventories are staying at proper levels and that the right product mix is being manufactured
- Work with production team to identify weekly product availability
- Develop sales strategies to increase revenues
- Prepare budgets and approve expenditures
- Work with production teams to ensure delivery schedules meet client needs
- Communicate client requests and needs to Production team and other relevant departments
- Communicate with billing department on accounts receivable, all product returns, account credits etc.
- Monitor competition, economic indicators, and industry trends and report
- Weekly reporting on key metrics
- Work with marketing team to execute marketing campaigns
This position requires a strong work ethic, ability to sell, attention to detail, and analytical thinking.
- College degree (or a large amount of sales experience)
- Sales experience
- Writing skills
- Excel, Microsoft Office
- Deep knowledge of cannabis products and production techniques a plus but will need tobe learned if not.