Location: Jersey Shore, PA
Terrapin is looking for a Maintenance Technician to join our growing company. As a Pennsylvania based national cannabis company, Terrapin is a pioneer in the emerging industry. Terrapin is a cultivator, processor and provider of high-quality medical cannabis products. Over 10 years of operations, Terrapin has grown into a multi-state company with nearly 400 employees. As we have expanded nationally, our need for a Maintenance Technician has grown significantly.
The ideal candidate for the Maintenance Technician position will possess a wide ranging, yet specific set of skills and experience. They will be responsible for their own transportation to and from work locations a clean driving record and their own reliable vehicle. They will be able to arrive at work consistently on time and manage their own time during the course of their work day. They will be comfortable working in public spaces, around other employees, and maintaining a professional and as unobtrusive as possible presence during all service. They will need to be able and willing to communicate, respond quickly to new directions, and be conscientious in record keeping during the course of rendering service at various Terrapin locations. Additionally, experience with metal and wood fabrication is strongly preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drywall patching and repair
- Painting and staining various mediums
- Perform basic plumbing maintenance, such as replacing bathroom fixtures, toilet wax rings, diagnosing leaks, etc.
- Perform basic electrical maintenance such as safely replacing light fixtures and bulbs, soldering, cutting and stripping wire, etc.
- Performs routine maintenance when necessary
- Troubleshoots equipment and machines
- Performs all other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements
- Knowledge of general carpentry and repair
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience with metal and wood fabrication preferred
- Prolonged periods of standing and walking.
- Must be able to climb ladders, bend or crawl in to spaces.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Terrapin is a consumer-focused cultivator, processor and provider of high-quality medical and recreational cannabis products. Founded in 2009, we have six storefronts on Colorado’s Front Range and operate a medical cannabis grower/processor operation in Clinton County, Pa. Terrapin also operates a medical cannabis grower/processor facility in Grand Rapids, Mich. For more information, visit TerrapinCareStation.com. Follow TCS on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Disclosures: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. These statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
Terrapin Care Station is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm