Brand and Education Manager
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Terrapin, a leading vertically-integrated, multi-state cannabis company is growing and looking for a Brand and Education Manager. This position is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, covers the Western side of Pennsylvania and reports to the VP of Marketing.
As the “brand guardian”, you are in charge of adapting the Terrapin’s brand to fit your unique market.The brand manager must also maintain brand integrity across all company marketing initiatives, communications, and company-owned brands. Our brand and education manager needs to be able to generate brand excitement, conduct trainings and vendor days, execute marketing campaigns, represent the company at events, and demonstrate in-depth product
- Build brand presence throughout Western Pennsylvania through in-store events and staff education.
- Lead customer educational events and manage educational resources
- Execute on promotional campaigns and collateral to establish and maintain product branding
- Regularly review and update brand presence online and in B2B sales system to ensure brands are presented well.
- Manage B2B and B2C email campaigns
- Develop expertise on all Terrapin products as well as competitive products in the field
- Represent the company at events and organize the company’s participation
- Communicate promotional materials needs
- Collaborate with social media and content teams to monitor conversations, create or obtain local content and work with customer support to address customer concerns.
- Coordinates cross-functional activities and planning processes, manages timelines, and ensures timely completion of all deliverables.
- Providing a monthly report of brand activities and partner engagements
- Understands specifics of product details to ensure all work provides clear, accurate and compliant information.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills to develop accurate, credible and persuasive content
- Excellent organization and time management skills, and ability to juggle multiple events, work independently and on a team
- Proficiency in multimedia communications platforms and tools, including email
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with multiple departments, contractors and stakeholders to create and manage content
- Proven examples of managing a brand’s reputation
- Drivers License and ability to travel frequently. 50% or more travel
- 5+ years experience in marketing, brand management, events or advertising
- Commensurate to experience and qualifications. Includes Benefits