Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Terrapin, a leading vertically-integrated cannabis company operating in Colorado, Michigan and Pennsylvania, is growing and looking for a Brand Manager. This position is based in Western Michigan and reports to the VP of Marketing.
As the ‘brand guardian’, you are in charge of adapting the Terrapin’s brand to fit your unique market. The brand manager must also maintain brand integrity across all company marketing initiatives, communications, and company-owned brands. Our brand manager needs to be able to draw on the consumer research and monitor market trends, create and execute marketing campaigns, participate in social media, represent the company at events, manage a budget and support our sales operations.
Position: Full-time, Salary
- Build brand presence statewide through in-store events and staff education.
- Demonstrate strong customer awareThis enables the candidate to anticipate customer’s needs and create customized strategies.
- Assist with product development, pricing and new product launches as well as developing new business opportunities in collaboration with sales
- Manage promotional campaigns and collateral to establish and maintain product branding
- Regularly review and update brand presence online and in B2B sales system to ensure brands are presented well.
- Manage B2B and B2C email and text campaigns
- Develop expertise on all Terrapin products as well as competitive products in the field
- Manage the budget for advertising and promotional items
- Represent the company at events and organize the company’s participation
- Gather and analyze competitor and customer insights
- Manage inventory levels and ordering of promotional items for vendor events and give-aways
- Review sales forecasts and plan marketing activities to support key objectives
- Collaborate with social media and content teams to monitor conversations, create or obtain local content and work with customer support to address customer concerns.
- Coordinates cross-functional activities and planning processes, manages timelines, and ensures timely completion of all deliverables.
- Providing a monthly report of brand activities and partner engagements
- Understands specifics of product details to ensure all work provides clear, accurate and compliant information.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills to develop accurate, credible and persuasive content
- Excellent organization and time management skills, and ability to juggle multiple events, work independently and on a team
- Proficiency in multimedia communications platforms and tools, including email
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with multiple departments, contractors and stakeholders to create and manage content
- Proven examples of managing a brand’s reputation
- 5+ years experience in marketing, brand management, events or advertising
Compensation: Commensurate to experience and qualifications. Includes Benefits
Terrapin Care Station is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm