Label Applier applies labels to bottles and shake flower products, which will sell in stores and help represent the mission and goals of Terrapin Care Station through attention to detail, efficiency and care for quality products. They are responsible for labeling all flower products with speed, quality and accuracy. Label Appliers are to adhere to Terrapin Care Station’s standards for bottling and must meet industry compliance requirements. Label Appliers are an important part of the seed-to-sale chain of production and act as the bridge from garden to store, ensuring delivery of the highest quality finished product Terrapin Care Station can provide.
There is a long list of tasks you may be asked to perform on the job, but a qualified candidate will possess these skills:
- Label Bottles: Should be able to retain knowledge of label types and understand the components of compliance surrounding packaging and labeling; and apply labels to products as outlined in the standard bottling procedure
- Organized: Should be able to organize their workflow and ensure accuracy within the Terrapin Care Station standard operating procedures. Employee must be diligent in order to limit errors and create an environment that focuses on high production and best practices.
- Take Direction: Bottlers report to the Production Manager and the Packaging Manager, who are in charge of the daily operations of the Bottling Team and may assign tasks as needed
- Cannabis Knowledge: Should possess a willingness to learn strain genetics and morphology, as well as signs of disease or other quality issues.
- Compliance Knowledge: Must be aware of all laws surrounding packaging and labeling compliance and medical or retail business operations
* If you are applying for this position in an Aurora location, you must have no misdemeanor drug charges on your record.
A Label Applier is one of the most important roles in the operation of the business because they are the final step in production of Terrapin Care Station’s product before it becomes available for sale. A labeler should maintain a superior level of accuracy and should maintain patience, positivity, and productivity to the best of their ability with the idea that their actions and goals lead to the most efficient operation of the packaging department.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
Terrapin Care Station is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm