LABORATORY TECHNICIAN 1
At the direction of the laboratory managers or other lab staff, the Laboratory Technician 1 is responsible for performing efficient set up / tear down, manufacture and cleaning of all equipment and processes associated with manufacturing operations with general supervision or partnership with other lab technicians. The Laboratory Technician 1 is responsible for adhering to policies and procedures with an emphasis on regulatory related processes such as SOPs and safety to meet the business needs of the organization.
Specific Job Duties
- Responsible for carrying out duties involving post extraction of crude oil. This includes operating and maintaining equipment for winterization, filtration, and evaporation.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean lab, including infrastructure and equipment.
- Assisting extraction team with preparation of materials for the day’s extractions as well as helping to tear down, turn around, and set back up extraction equipment as needed.
- Assisting in the formulation of final products before they are sent to the filling line as needed.
- Assist the filling line staff in preparation and tear down of equipment as needed.
- Assist packaging and other departments as needed.
- Education or Equivalent: A high school diploma is required. Prior laboratory experience is preferred, though not required.
- Must have no misdemeanor drug charges
- Must hold a current and valid Support Occupational License issued by the MED.
- Handling of raw materials for product assembly
- Manipulation of pails to and from storage requirements
- Pail weight: Less than 1kg. (Empty) to 20kg (max. full weight) multiple times per shift