Joint Packer Team Members prepare products, which will sell in stores and help represent the mission and goals of Terrapin Care Station through attention to detail and care for quality products. They are responsible for packaging all flower products with speed, quality and accuracy while adhering to Terrapin Care Station’s standards for packaging. Joint Packer Team Members are an important part of the seed-to-sale chain of production and act as the bridge from garden to store, ensuring delivery of the best customer experience Terrapin Care Station can provide.
There is a long list of tasks you may be asked to perform on the job, but a qualified candidate will possess these skills:
- Packing and finishing joints with a focus on high production and streamlined processes. Ability to keep a high quota of completed work daily. Expected to stay on task while balancing quality and quantity.
- Take Direction: Joint Finishers report to the Joint Packer Supervisor, who is in charge of the daily operations of the Shake Production team and may assign tasks as needed
- Track completed trays with a quota worksheet, turning in the worksheet to your direct supervisor daily in order to track production.
- Cannabis Knowledge: Should possess a willingness to learn strain genetics and morphology, as well as signs of disease or other quality issues.
- Compliance Knowledge: Must be aware of all laws surrounding compliance in medical or retail business operations
* If you are applying for this position in an Aurora location, you must have no misdemeanor drug charges on your record.
A Joint Packer Team Member is one of the most important roles in the operation of the business because they are the final step in production of our product before it becomes available for sale. A cone roller should care about accuracy and should maintain patience, positivity, and productivity to the best of their ability with the idea that their actions and goals lead to the most efficient operation of the sales floor.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
Terrapin Care Station is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm