Terrapin, a fast growing national brand seeks a self-motivated, people-friendly HR leader to manage our company’s Colorado operation.
The ideal candidate for this position is a hands-on team player that thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We are looking for an individual with demonstrated experience in building a positive impact on an organization through streamlining HR processes, creating efficiency between HR and operational departments while creating a high-quality employee experience. This individual will oversee all related HR functions including management, training, benefits, payroll functions and employee relations. The HR Generalist will report to the COO.
- Provide partnership to employees in our Colorado office; with the ability to provide resolution and coaching where needed
- Onboarding process: Creating a positive onboarding experience for new hires, ensuring all new hire documentation is collected and completed including I9’s, benefits enrollment, etc.
- Create a positive employee experience for our employees and drive solutions as a subject matter experience on all parts of the employee life cycle including onboarding, career development, training, mobility and off boarding
- Assist employees with new hire training
- Compensation and benefits administration
- Responsible for all elements of employee relations issues and concerns
- Maintaining strict employee and workplace privacy
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with local, state and federal labor laws
- Liaison between employee and payroll for all payroll and benefits related matters
At a minimum, here’s what you need:
- 7 years in an HR Generalist role
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of supervisory experience
- 4 year’s experience using an HRIS and/or Payroll system
- Proven success managing HR operations and teams in a fast-moving culture
- Broad generalist experience; including employee relations, organization planning, talent management, compliance, culture development, coaching, etc.
- Strong influence, negotiation and coaching skills to successfully partner with management and drive change
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proficient in the MS Office Suite
Job Type: Full-time
Work authorization: United States