The filling line employee is responsible for filling, bottling, and packaging undertaken in the lab. This role is also responsible for maintaining or arranging for maintenance of filling equipment and all related necessary documentation.
Specific Job Duties
- Responsible for filling and or weighing of intermediates provided by the lab supervisor, manager or other lab staff.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean lab, including infrastructure and equipment.
- Operate filling line equipment
- Assist the filling line staff in preparation and tear down of equipment.
- Assist packaging and other departments as needed.
- Responsible for data entry for any and all processes being carried out
- Education or Equivalent: A high school diploma is required. Post-secondary education and Prior laboratory experience is preferred, though not required.
- Must have no misdemeanor drug charges
- Must hold a current and valid Med support badge
- Handling of raw materials for product assembly
- Manipulation of pails to and from storage requirements
- Pail weight: less than 1kg. (Empty) to 20kg (max. full weight) multiple times per shift