FILLING LINE LEAD
The filling line lead is responsible for organizing and executing the weekly schedule for final filling, bottling, and packaging undertaken in the lab. This includes planning in collaboration with sales, marketing, packaging, and lab management to prepare final products to be able to meet packaging needs for fulfilling orders.
Daily, the filling line lead will oversee the filling and/or weighing of intermediates provided by the formulation lead into final products. The performance of the lab technicians performing the filling and/or weighing also falls under the responsibility of the filling line lead.
The filling line lead is responsible for all documentation related to final product filling, including but not limited to quantities of materials received, quantities of final goods produced, and all consumable lab hardware used in filling. This role is also responsible for maintaining or arranging for maintenance of filling equipment and all related necessary documentation.
Specific Job Duties
- Responsible for maintaining a clean lab, including infrastructure and equipment.
- Responsible for filling and or weighing of intermediates provided by the lab supervisor, manager or other lab staff
- Operate filling line equipment
- Assist the filling line staff in preparation and tear down of equipment.
- Assist packaging and other departments as needed.
- Responsible for data entry for any and all processes being carried out
- Education or Equivalent: A high school diploma is required. Post-secondary education and Prior laboratory
- experience is preferred, though not required.
- Must have no misdemeanor drug charges
- Must hold a current and valid Med support badge
- Handling of raw materials for product assembly
- Manipulation of pails to and from storage requirements
- Pail weight: Less than 1kg. (Empty) to 20kg (max. full weight) multiple times per shift