Entry Level Gardener
The Entry Level Gardener plays an important role in the maintenance and upkeep of a safe, clean, and compliant grow facility. It requires organizational skills, reliability, initiative, heightened productivity, and a strong affinity toward cleanliness. It is a necessity to understand the laws that govern operations in a cultivation facility as to ensure Terrapin Care Station maintains safe and compliant practices at all times. Entry Level Gardener’s will report to either the Assistant Head Grower or Garden Assistant for daily assignments and directives.
There is a long list of tasks you may be asked to perform on the job including, but not limited to:
- Start to learn basic knowledge of all laws governing garden operations and maintain compliance in all actions surrounding daily activities.
- Keep the garden floors, shelves, tables, walls, and all work areas clean and sanitized at all times
- Start to understand the general knowledge of daily garden operations in order to fulfill tasks that have been assigned
- Scrub and Clean grow tables after every harvest event
- Wash pots thoroughly after every transplant event
- Must be willing to undergo Worker Protection Standards training regarding pesticide use and best practices
- Must be a good listener who can follow directions carefully and respond to the requests of the management team
- Must possess a willingness to learn and maintain job flexibility at all times as duties may change
- Learn all aspects of the Garden Assistant’s duties.
- Learn the weekly schedule and assure all tasks on that schedule are done by the end of the respective day.
As an Entry Level Gardener, you will be expected to maintain a high level of autonomy and initiative at all times as the upkeep and sanitization of the garden can be a difficult and strenuous job. At Terrapin Care Station, the company culture thrives on collaborative teamwork and support, so a willingness to work with others and cultivate synergy will help you succeed and excel at your job. A strict attention to detail and the ability to maintain a clean and organized environment coupled with an understanding of the laws that govern the actions of daily garden operations will be quintessential elements of your success at
Terrapin as well. The ultimate goal is to work together in a team setting to accomplish all the tasks needed to keep the grow environment healthy and thriving at all times while keeping compliance and safety at the forefront of all your daily actions and operations.
How we treat our customers is how we treat all applicants with care & respect.
Terrapin is a consumer-focused cultivator, processor and provider of high-quality medical and recreational cannabis products. Founded in 2009, we have six storefronts on Colorado’s Front Range and operate a medical cannabis grower/processor operation in Clinton County, Pa. Terrapin also operates a medical cannabis grower/processor facility in Grand Rapids, Mich. For more information, visit TerrapinCareStation.com. Follow TCS on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Our organization thrives on a diverse environment. Terrapin Care Station is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). All applicants will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation, you may contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org