Terrapin is looking for a Document Manager to join our growing company. As a Boulder, Colo.-based professional administrative services company, our focus is on emerging industries. Over 10 years of operations, Terrapin has grown into a multi-state company with more than 300 employees. As we have expanded nationally, our need for document management has grown significantly.
The Document Manager oversees control, security, accessibility, and timeliness of organizational documents, assets and intellectual property that may be used by/useful to more than one employee. This could include policies, procedures, guidelines, forms, templates, training materials, videos, photos, audio, memos, letters, contracts, agreements, and any other organizational digital assets or intellectual property.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop the document/asset management plan and update it, as needed.
- Manage organizational documentation/intellectual property through the document life cycle.
- Maintain organizational documents/contracts/agreements/intellectual property through the document management system.
- Ensure that organizational documents go through a documented and approved review-and-approval process before being stored.
- Ensure that internal controls are in place and are functional.
- Ensure the security, accessibility, and proper distribution of organizational documents/assets.
- Help develop and enforce documentation design, review, and storage guidelines.
- With the VP of Technology, assign/approve user privileges.
- Organize folders and documents/assets using G Suite in shared drives within and between departments.
- Develop and facilitate a system for employees to communicate within documents and externally to streamline workflow.
- Plan and conduct training and presentations related to document management.
The Document Manager reports directly to the VP of Technology. The position works in conjunction with the COO, IT and communications staff to facilitate smooth operation of the document management system.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A degree in library science is preferred.
- Candidates with a background in communications and IT also will be considered.
- Experience in document management and document management systems or content management systems software is preferred.
- Experience conducting meetings and presentations is preferred.
- Must be able to communicate well with teams — orally and in writing.
- Experience with G Suite is preferred.
- Must be a self-starter with the discipline to work remotely.
Starting salary in the $60,000.00 per year range depending on experience.
How we treat our customers is how we treat all applicants with care & respect.
Terrapin is a consumer-focused cultivator, processor and provider of high-quality medical and recreational cannabis products. Founded in 2009, we have six storefronts on Colorado’s Front Range and operate a medical cannabis grower/processor operation in Clinton County, Pa. Terrapin also operates a medical cannabis grower/processor facility in Grand Rapids, Mich. For more information, visit TerrapinCareStation.com. Follow TCS on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Our organization thrives on a diverse environment. Terrapin Care Station is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). All applicants will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation, you may contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
Terrapin is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm