Terrapin Care Station, a leading vertically-integrated cannabis company operating in Colorado, Michigan and Pennsylvania, is growing and looking for a Brand Manager. This position is based in Colorado, and reports to the VP of Marketing. .
As the ‘brand guardian’, you are in charge of adapting the Terrapin’s brand to fit your unique market. The brand manager must also maintain brand integrity across all company marketing initiatives, communications, and company-owned brands. Our brand manager needs to be able to draw on the consumer research and monitor market trends, create and execute marketing campaigns, participate in social media, represent the company at events, manage a budget and support our sales operations.
- Thrive in a regulated, constantly changing industry while maintaining creativity and optimism.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills to develop accurate, credible and persuasive content.
- Must demonstrate the ability to write persuasively, quickly and accurately in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Excellent organization and time management skills, and ability to juggle multiple projects, work independently and on a team, keep track of short- and long-term priorities, and meet deadlines reliably.
- Proficiency in multimedia communications platforms and tools, including email, website, social media, and advertising.
- Ability to work well with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with multiple departments, contractors and stakeholders to create and manage content
- Proven examples of managing a brand’s reputation and executing marketing campaigns
- 6+ years experience in marketing, brand management, events and/or advertising
Commensurate to experience and qualifications. Includes Benefits
About Terrapin Care Station:
Founded in 2009 in Boulder, Colorado, Terrapin Care Station is a cultivator, processor and provider of high-quality medical and retail cannabis products with some of the most affordable prices on the market. We have grown from a grassroots operation into a rapidly-expanding company with room for growth. Our goal is to provide a quality product at an affordable price through efficient operations. We are always looking for qualified, motivated people to add to our team. www.terrapincarestation.com
Disclosures: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. These statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel.
Terrapin Care Station is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity,