Location: Boulder, Colorado
We are seeking a dynamic, highly organized marketing coordinator to join our growing organization. In this position, you will support digital and physical marketing campaigns, produce effective promotional material content, coordinate event sponsorships, manage promotional swag, and ensure all marketing activities are delivered in a timely, compliant manner. You must be able to understand customer behavior, project trends, marketing team requirements, and suggest creative ways to increase brand awareness. Excellent communication skills and a passion for advertising strategies are a must.
- Creatively envision marketing needs in order to design and implement successful marketing campaigns
- Manage effective tracking systems for online marketing activities to measure performance, optimize spend and increase traffic
- Collaborate with the design department to produce exceptional written content and the delivery of those finished materials in print and merchandise formats
- Consistently generate clear product and promotional marketing copy
- Ensure all brand content is used and displayed consistently across all platforms and websites
- Organize promotional activities for new products, stores and market launches
- Identify and analyze competitor activities and best practices
- Coordinate brand activations and sponsorships to ensure all deliverables are met and leveraged to maximize the benefit to the brand
- 4+ years of proven success in marketing coordinator or similar role
- Solid working knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools and tactics
- Experience managing vendor relationships and project management
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office, Google Suite, Google analytics, email marketing software, and project management software
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- A BS degree in marketing or relevant field beneficial
- Experience or strong interest in the cannabis industry or other regulated industry preferred
Terrapin is a consumer-focused cultivator, processor and provider of high-quality medical and recreational cannabis products. Founded in 2009, we have six storefronts on Colorado’s Front Range and operate a medical cannabis grower/processor operation in Clinton County, Pa. Terrapin also operates a medical cannabis grower/processor facility in Grand Rapids, Mich. For more information, visit TerrapinCareStation.com. Follow TCS on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Disclosures: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. These statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
Terrapin Care Station is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm