Flower Packager: Sorter
Location: Aurora, CO
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 6:30AM – 3:00PM
Terrapin is looking for a Flower Packager; Sorter to join our growing company. As a Boulder, Colo.-based national cannabis company, Terrapin is a pioneer in the emerging industry. Terrapin is a cultivator, processor and provider of high-quality medical and recreational cannabis products. Over 10 years of operations, Terrapin has grown into a multi-state company with nearly 400 employees. As we have expanded nationally, our need for Flower Packagers has grown significantly.
Flower Packagers are critical to our business as they bottle and package Terrapin’s flower high quality products. Individuals in this role are responsible for packaging all flower products with speed, quality and accuracy. Flower Packagers are to adhere to our standards for bottling and must meet industry compliance requirements. A Flower Packager is one of the most important roles in the operation because they are the final step in production before our product becomes available to our customers.
- Responsible for understanding the components of compliance surrounding packaging and labeling.
- Thoroughly understand and operate single load scales including routine maintenance.
- Accurately handle cannabis flower, tracking weights, strains, batch and license content of packages.
- Ability to operate a Vibro Screen Sorting Machine, including scheduled cleaning and maintenance.
- Ensure accurate counts of inventory of products.
- Assist with packaging equipment and administration supplies as needed
- Complete provided work order in a timely manner.
At a minimum, here’s what you need:
- Current MED badge
- Strong attention to detail and organizational abilities
- Ability to stand for 8 hours a day
- Ability to pass a background check
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to perform other duties as needed
We’d also like if you have:
- 1+ years of previous cannabis experience
Terrapin is a consumer-focused cultivator, processor and provider of high-quality medical and recreational cannabis products. Founded in 2009, we have six storefronts on Colorado’s Front Range and operate a medical cannabis grower/processor operation in Clinton County, Pa. Terrapin also operates a medical cannabis grower/processor facility in Grand Rapids, Mich. For more information, visit TerrapinCareStation.com. Follow TCS on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Disclosures: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. These statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
Terrapin Care Station is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm