(Night Shift) (3:30pm-12:00am M-F)
Location: Aurora, Colorado
At the direction of the Laboratory Manager and the Concentrate Packaging Night Supervisor, the Concentrate Packager is responsible for weighing individual units of finished concentrates, applying required regulatory labels to concentrate containers, and bottling finished product in the marketing layer displayed in stores. The Concentrate Packager is responsible for adhering to policies and procedures with an emphasis on regulatory related processes such as SOPs and safety to meet the business needs of the organization.
- Responsible for weighing out individual units of finished concentrates of various consistencies into concentrate containers.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean workspace, including infrastructure and equipment.
- Responsible for placing required regulatory labels on finished concentrate containers.
- Responsible for identifying product that does not meet the quality standards of the company and reporting issues to the MIP Packaging Supervisor.
- Responsible for accurately counting and reporting finished concentrate units for each production batch.
- Responsible for wearing appropriate PPE to prevent product contamination.
- Assist other departments as needed
At a minimum, here’s what you need:
- Certification: A valid Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Division badge.
- Handling of raw materials for product assembly.
Disclosures: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. These statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
Terrapin Care Station is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm